A Criminal Defense Attorney Tested In Combat And In The Courtroom
You have been arrested for a crime you have allegedly committed. Law enforcement has grilled you and booked you into jail on criminal charges. This is not an enviable position to be in, and you find yourself wondering who can help.
The answer: an experienced criminal defense attorney who is committed to defending and protecting his clients.
I am attorney Matt Andrews. At the law firm of Matt Andrews, LLC, in Evans, Georgia, I defend those facing felonies or misdemeanors. As a decorated U.S. Army combat veteran, I am always prepared to fight for you.
Former Prosecutor. Skilled Negotiator.
I was also a former criminal prosecutor. I understand how district attorneys and their teams think and prepare their cases. My knowledge will work to your advantage if you have been charged with a criminal offense.
I am also a skilled negotiator and will do my best to get your charges reduced or dismissed.
I represent clients in cases involving:
- Murder or homicide
- Rape and statutory rape
- Aggravated assault, domestic assault or aggravated battery
- Burglary or robbery
- Criminal street gang activity
- Cruelty to children in the first-degree
- Terroristic threats
- Possession of a firearm by a convicted felon
- Possession, trafficking or sale of marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, ecstasy, or drug-related objects
- Theft of property
- Shoplifting of property valued at $500 or more
- Interference with government property
- Identity theft or financial transaction card theft
- Crossing guard lines with contraband
- DUI and habitual DUI
- Habitual suspended license
- Fleeing and eluding (under specific conditions)
- Criminal damage to property in the second-degree
- Family violence-related offenses
- Disorderly conduct
- Animal cruelty
- Deprivation of a minor
- Criminal trespass
- Illegally discharging a firearm
- Disrupting a public school
- Driving with a license suspended
- Juvenile offenses
You will always get straightforward and honest legal advice from me. I serve clients all across the Augusta area, including military veterans and active duty service members.
Get A Free Consultation
If you face a criminal charge that could disrupt your personal and professional life, you need a knowledgeable and aggressive criminal defense attorney. I am always prepared to serve.
For a free initial consultation, contact my office by filling out the online form or calling 706-770-6448.